Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20 - 60mm - Engineering grade polymer - Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb - 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
$25.00 - $45.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
$45.00 - $50.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Limited's clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Limited with its LockTight design, which keeps bottles secure while remaining accessible. Each cage is hand-painted and is extremely limited. - 100% hand-painted aluminum - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
$3.39 - $12.99
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$25.00 - $26.00
The Lucky Cat Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. Cut in the shape of a Maneki-neko (Japanese for "beckoning cat"), this Portland Design Works bottle cage will undoubtedly bring good luck to its owner. Its side loading design makes it a great fit on small bike frames.
The Portland Design Works Owl Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. Cut in the shape of a Great Horned Owl, its wings fold in to securely cradle your water bottle. Get an Owl and make your ride fly. - Constructed of 5052 alloy - Weight: 67 g (2.3 oz) - Includes two stainless bolts for installation - Lifetime PDWarranty
The Portland Design Works Sparrow Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. The Sparrow's wings fold in to securely cradle your water bottle and the cut outs help keep the cage light. Get a Sparrow and make your ride fly. - Constructed of 5052 alloy - Includes two stainless bolts for installation - Weight: 57g (2oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
The shape of the white VGD Cage was inspired by the legendary brandy toting St. Bernard rescue dogs of the Swiss Alps. The black VGD was designed to represent another type of rescue dog: the everyday Black Lab mix who's waiting to steal your heart and be adopted at the local shelter. - PDW donates 10% of profits from the Very Good Dog (VGD) Cage to animal advocacy organizations that help very good dogs in need.
Fiercely built for road warriors, the Breakaway bottle delivers quick hydration from the first mile to the last. Thirst has finally met its match. Don't let this reusable bottle's lightweight, compact design fool you. Our Breakaway bottle delivers effortless, reliable hydration to fuel your race days, recovery days, and beyond. Designed by cyclists for cyclists, the Breakaway's sleek form makes for effortless sipping and fits most bike cages. When pedal meets pavement, the high-flow, self-sealing Surge Valve delivers a blast of hydration without messy spills—keeping you focused on the bike path, trailhead, or road ahead. Chill out, drink up. Then get back in the saddle and enjoy the ride—despite the pain. - The Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It's spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport. - The original, 100% BPA-free bike water bottle. The updated Breakaway water bottle features a sleek, single-wall design that is light, durable, and compact. - Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The new Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration. - The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Polar Bottle water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee. - Capacity: 0.71 L / 24 fl oz - Dimensions: 9.0 x 2.75 in. - Material: LDPE, TPU Valve - Weight: 93 g / 3.3 oz
- NEW Integrated Muckguard protects Surge Valve from whatever the trail dishes up - 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and pushes closed for leak-proof transport. - The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz - Capacity: 0.71 L / 24 fl oz
• Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks warm for extended periods • High flow pressure valve • 20oz
$7.99 - $9.99
- Lightweight and pliable LDPE bottle - Ultra-soft silicone high flow pressure valve - Tasteless and odorless - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
The Minoura SBH-300 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount for 2 Cages attaches behind your saddle to hold two extra water bottle cages or one extra bottle cage and one spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 135 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for two extra water bottle cages, or one bottle and one spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 135 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
- High flexibility injected Nylon material. - Secure bottle design.
- High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
- Bar-mounted water bottle cage - Horizontal or vertical mounting capabilities - Adjustable diameter to suit a range of bottle sizes (55-80mm) - Nylon construction - Includes bar diameter reducing shims - Not frame mount compatible
$14.99 - $19.99
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. - Weight: 48g
Features - Composite injection molded technology - 30% lighter without sacrificing stiffness - Weight: 26g
- Reversible cage design for easy use from both the left and right-hand easily - Highly flexible injected Nylon material - Ideal for smaller sized frames
Features - UD carbon fiber - Specifically designed for the performance rider - Super lightweight at just 14g
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
$6.00 - $10.00
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Page 1 of 2 Next page