iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
$24.99 - $29.99
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love. - 472 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade. - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
Ultra thin CNC'd 6061 aluminum platform - 9/16" chromoly spindle - 124.5 x 100mm wide platform - Replaceable pins - Weight: 380g (pair)
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
$24.99 - $25.00
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
Giant's G-1 MTB Pedals are all-purpose platform pedals for all your adventures. They boast light and durable aluminum bodies and cages with aggressive teeth for a great grip. For long-lasting performance, they have quality steel axles and ball bearings. They are compatible with toe clips and straps (sold separately) and have flip tabs to make entry with toe clips easy. - 9/16-inch spindles
Page 1 of 2 Next page