$18.19 - $29.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 Long Shackle U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection, not to mention Kryptonite's $500 Anti-Theft Protection offer. The lock measures 4 x 11.5-inches for plenty of locking clearance.
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace-of-mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection. Specifications & Features - 12mm HARDENED STEEL SHACKLE resist hand tools - Reinforced collar over keyway for increased protection - HIGH SECURITY DISC-CYLINDER - Includes click style TRANSPORTATION BRACKET - High security BENT FOOT DESIGN for ease of use - Protective vinyl covering - Key Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
$24.99 - $29.00
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Coil Cable Lock is an extra-flexible, 185mm-long coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 flourescent digits allow 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and there's a carrying bracket (not shown) that ensures the lock will always be at the ready.
$29.00 - $37.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
This bracket is for convenient carrying of U-shackle locks - Mounts on round frames with a diameter of 28 - 36mm - Includes screws in two different lengths - Plastic bracket for mounting with rubber inlays for a secure hold - Index marks on the bracket to simplify subsequent mountings - Comfortable one-hand operation - Very quick mounting
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Page 1 of 1