Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
$20.00 - $21.00
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Giant's Thermo Arm warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
Louis Garneau's Matrix 2.0 Balaclava provides you with all the protection and comfort you’re looking for, especially for under the helmet. The multi-zone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin, stretchable garment. A unique seam minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort.
Shuttling to the top of your descent isn't always an option, and besides, sometimes it's nice to earn it. The Enduro Elbow Sleeves are lightweight and breathable for maximum comfort. They allow full range of motion thanks to a high-stretch rear panel. - Slip-on design - Perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm & stretch material on the back - Multi-fabric design fits perfectly, keeps you cool & dry and prevents slipping
Shuttling to the top of your descent isn't always an option, and besides, sometimes it's nice to earn it. The Enduro Knee Sleeves are lightweight and breathable for maximum comfort. They allow full range of motion thanks to a high-stretch rear panel. - Pedal friendly slip on design - Perforated neoprene on the outside of the arm & stretch material on the back - Multi-fabric design fits perfectly, keeps you cool & dry and prevents slipping
Stay warm and dry with the Thermal Arm Warmers. Pull on these warmers and confidently clip in for an enjoyable and comfortable cold-weather ride.
No sunscreen, no problem The sun is no match for the UV Sunstop Arm Cover. Unlike lotions that eventually wear off, this cover lets you enjoy long rides without the risk of harmful UV exposure. It features comfortable UPF 50+ fabric that blocks the sun and wicks moisture so you can enjoy your sunny day in the saddle. Product details - Comfortable Profila Cool fabrics under forearms ventilate body heat on warm rides - UPF 50+ sun protection - Soft gripper with silicon print offers a stay-put fit - Streamlined fit with anatomic left and right design conforms to your body's natural movements
Bellwether's Balaclava is the official partner of the dedicated, "no off-season" rider. Its stretchy Thermo-Dry fabric traps body heat in the soft interior while directing moisture out for total comfort and temperature control. No need to worry about exposed skin either thanks to the long, contoured cut that provides extra neck coverage. And of course it fits smoothly under your helmet.
Page 1 of 1