The SELECT Road v5 shoe challenges the thinking that beauty comes at a high price. Inspired by the design of their top-of-the-line P.R.O. Leader v4, Pearl Izumi re-engineered the upper to deliver a fully bonded construction for instant comfort. The improved nylon plate increases stiffness for quick acceleration and all day foot support for long days in the saddle. - Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape - 1:1 Anatomic 3-Strap Closure removes pressure from your instep to eliminate hot spots - SELECT 1:1 Composite Power Plate with nylon forefoot insert provides improved lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 6) - EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort - SELECT Insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support - 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
$116.00 - $125.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries. - High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections. - The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass - Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul. - Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure - Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip. - Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.
$89.99 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Power up. Imagine yourself confidently breaking away from the pack—during a climb. On your feet? The Macha Pro, our highest-level shoe built to help make your dreams a reality. Like you, the Macha Pro gets to work. It converts every pedal stroke into speed, while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the carbon ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - 100% Motion Efficiency System carbon fiber outsole—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Built from a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - Replaceable heel stud - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Sharkskin textured material keeps heels from slipping - Breathable TransTexturaPlus sockliner lets heat escape, keeps feet feeling fresh, and provides adjustable arch support - Microfiber collar lining - SPD SL Cleat compatibility - Weight: 220g (size EU 39)
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge Pro combines a new 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam outsole combined with the BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone for direct pull ExoWrap support to provide a seamless connection to your bike. Promote your experience with the exact same direct power and efficiency as Giant’s pro riders. - Unique Slip-Last Construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot. - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone with direct pull ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type - New 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam plate produces the lightest, stiffest plate that exceeds industry standards - Weight: 240g (size 43)
$119.99 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Bontrager's Evoke MTB Shoes help you put the power to the pedals. These shoes are light and efficient for on-the-bike power, but have a roomier toe box and softer footbed for off-the-bike comfort and hiking ability. The Evoke shoes also feature breathable inForm uppers with three secure Velcro straps for dialing in the perfect fit. And, you get molded heel cups for additional comfort and support.
Bontrager's Evoke WSD MTB Shoes help you put the power to the pedals. These shoes are light and efficient for on-the-bike power, but have a roomier toe box and softer footbed for off-the-bike comfort and hiking ability. The Evoke shoes also feature breathable inForm uppers with three secure Velcro straps for dialing in the perfect fit. And, you get molded heel cups for additional comfort and support.
Bontrager calls the Race Road Shoes their entry-level model, but there's nothing entry-level about their features. These fine shoes boast carbon-reinforced soles so every watt of your precious power goes into forward motion. And, because power is nothing without comfort, the Races sport Bontrager's ergonomic inForm footbeds, breathable inForm uppers and molded heel cups. The three Velcro straps make it easy to find your perfect fit.
Versatility, thy name is SSR shoe. On road, off road, touring cross country, or commuting to the farmers' market, the SSR Multisport shoe stands poised to tackle it all. Its full rubber, lugged outsole means you'll always be ready for off-bike scrambles and adventures. Key features: - inForm Performance last offers our roomiest, most relaxed fit on and off the bike - Internal, glass-reinforced nylon plate with rubber outsole - Closure system combines classic laces and a modern, single hook and loop strap - Rubber plate on sole cuts away to allow for 2-bolt SPD cleat compatibility
Bontrager's Solstice WSD Shoes comfortably strike the ideal balance of stiffness for pedaling efficiency and flexibility for walking. Stylish like street shoes, supportive like cycling shoes, they're perfect for Spinning, commuting, touring and running errands by bike. The soles are no-slip rubber, so the floors at the coffee-shop and gym are no obstacle. Plus, these sweet shoes boast triple Velcro straps for finding the ideal fit.
Page 1 of 1