- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.59 - $9.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. Compatibility - HFA207: Fits SRAM Guide R/RS/RSC/Ultimate and Avid Juicy 5/7/Carbon/Ultimate - HFA208: Fits SRAM DB5 Guide and Level and Avid Elixir, Trail, and XX - HFA209: Fits SRAM Guide and Level and Avid Code, DB, Elixir, and Juicy - HFA210: Fits SRAM Level TLM/Ultimate and 2018 Code R/RSC - HFA213: Fits SRAM RED eTap HRD and S900 Aero HRD
$4.49 - $5.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
$5.99 - $14.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
$5.49 - $12.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
Page 1 of 1